Preparation Courses for Official Examaninations

At present, a large part of the educational centres that offer the International Baccalaureate Programme require students to demonstrate a minimum level of English or French, generally a B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.


Likewise, for bilingual university degrees and certain official master’s degrees as well as to study in a foreign university or to apply for an Erasmus scholarship or similar, the student must present an accreditation of his/her linguistic competence.


A summer course aimed at obtaining an official certificate of the language of the host country is the best option for your child to master all the necessary techniques to pass this type of official examination and to face multiple mock exams before taking the exam.

Many of the schools where these programmes are taught are official examining centres, thus, upon completion and before returning to his/her home country, the student can sit the exam and the speaking part of the exam can be sat with classmates, which provides greater comfort to students.


TU HIJO AL EXTRANJERO works with partner centres in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium and the USA where students can prepare the different examinations that will allow them to obtain one of the following internationally recognized foreign language certificates or diplomas:


English language exams:


– Cambridge

– Trinity College




French diplomas:





German exams:


– Zertifikat Deutsch

– Zertifikat B2

– TestDaf

– Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom